Problem witch pie charts

tarjei86
    January 8, 2014 at 4:03 am #137

Hello!
    Your plugin is great – helps me a lot! Thanks.

But I have some problems. The plugin works as shortcodes added while page is editting, yes? So… I make some page, with some content (text, images etc.) and I want to add 4 different charts on this page. So I’m trying to add the shortcode that is showing after filling all needed fields. When the first shortcode is added to page content – I’m trying to add another shortcode with differents values and labels – but still pie chart. And… what is happening? Imagine 4 columns and one chart in every single of them. That’s how it should be work. But it’s not – the visible part of lastest’s column chart is showing in first column – above the first’s column charts (like with higher z-index) and none from all 3 other columns have their’s chart but only labels. What is wrong? Maybe I do something wrong 🙂

I can’t show you the website because it’s on the local, secure server, as a developing version of future website. But this is screen to imagine the problem:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22317946/error.png

Best Regards, Lucas

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.